Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2 Arms

Today was biceps and triceps.  I did more volume and higher reps than i normally do, and it worked out pretty well

BB curls 4x8-10 @75lb
DB curls 4x8-10 @35lb
Chin ups 4x10 (slow negative to deadhang)

Close grip bench 4x8-12 @145lb
tricep extensions 4x8-10 @65lb
plate dips 1xfailure @135lb

Triceps, I think, are my strongest muscle at the moment so im not working them as hard to even out my arms, and to let my chest catch up.

Im probably going to start posting pictures to show progress, if anyone wants help/advice on lifting leave a comment.

15 comments:

  1. Doing teh daily DERP

    Check out my blog:

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I am considering following your program atm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Showing teh daily support

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like tricepz more than bicepz leagueoflegendz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing..i did my daily herp derps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im trying to get in shape
    feels good man

    deathmetalzebra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just doing a daily support round.
    Looking forward to your next journal entry :)

    ReplyDelete